A place for online book club discussion.
Kya Clark was abandoned by her family at age ten and has survived on her own in the marsh that she calls home since then. But while she could have lived in solitude forever, the time comes when she yearns to be touched and loved. Drawn to two young men from town, who...
The Baldwin Library Afternoon Book Club last met on March 12th to discuss the book, Little Faith by Nickolas Butler, about a rural Wisconsin family confronting the power and limitations of faith. Lyle Hovde is grateful to have his daughter, Shiloh, and grandson,...
Book Discussion Guides
- The Women in the Castle by Tracy Shattuck
- In Cod We Trust, by Eric Dregni (a year in Norway)
- Four books about Heaven and near-death experiences
- The Giving Quilt by Jennifer Chiaverini
- Beartown by Fredrik Backman
- We Were the Lucky Ones by Georgia Hunter
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Little Faith by Nickolas Butler
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
Baldwin Public Library
400 Cedar Street
P.O. Box 475
Baldwin, WI 54002-047
Mon, Wed, Fri: 9am - 6pm
Tues & Thurs: 9am - 7pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm
LIBRARY IS CLOSED NOW FOR NATIONAL HEALTH EMERGENCY. WATCH FOR NEWS. TAKE CARE!