400 Cedar Street • P.O. Box 475 • Baldwin, WI 54002-0475 • (715) 684-3813
The Friends of the Baldwin Library is a group of volunteers who want to help the library serve their community by:
- Increasing public awareness of the library's resources and services and encouraging the community to support their library;
- Helping to promote the library through special events;
- Raising funds to help the library purchase new materials and equipment;
- Volunteering to work at cultural events and library programs;
- Assisting the library staff with routine library tasks.
The Friends of the Library volunteers are also responsible for hosting the annual June Bug Days Book Sale. This is a fun way to help raise funds for the library, and we welcome new members! If you are interested in becoming a Friend of the Library, please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 684-3813. More information can also be found by checking out the Facebook page, managed by Chairperson Rochel Karlson. Look under Friends of the Baldwin Library.